Talk

Advanced search

Baby girl clothes

(16 Posts)
CruCru Sun 16-Feb-14 18:23:10

Hi all

I was wondering what shops / websites you use to buy clothes for your baby girls? DD is 4 mo and wears a mix of M&S, Next and Boden but I'm starting to find it all a bit samey. I don't mind a bit of pink but think she looks better in other colours (purple / turquoise) so try to find stuff that isn't baby pink if I can.

Thanks!

Bootoyou2 Sun 16-Feb-14 18:26:37

Jojo maman bebe sales!

BikeRunSki Sun 16-Feb-14 18:30:45

H&M
John Lewis
Sainsbury's
Mothercare
Gap
JojoMamanBebe
Boots

All do a selection of other colours amongst the pink! TKMaxx often have some good stuff, Scandi prints. Also check out boys stuff- pretty good for plain or patterned brights - not all has car logos and slogans on.

Also look at Tiny Vikings.

CruCru Sun 16-Feb-14 18:30:47

Ah yes, I hadn't thought of them.

Mumof3xx Sun 16-Feb-14 18:34:58

H&m sell some nice stuff that isn't all pink

Lambzig Sun 16-Feb-14 19:30:16

I am a white company addict.

Polarn o pyret is great for brighter clothes for babies and is fantastic quality.

I love petit bateau, but only in the sales (tiny sizes too).

AnnabelleDarling Sun 16-Feb-14 19:34:00

Zara have gorgeous clothes for babies

TallulahBetty Sun 16-Feb-14 20:07:34

Matalan.

Millie2013 Sun 16-Feb-14 21:20:08

Frugi and joules!

IDugUpADiamond Sun 16-Feb-14 21:25:44

Vertbaudet
www.vertbaudet.co.uk/

CruCru Mon 17-Feb-14 13:44:07

Hey that Tiny Vikings place does clothes for adults! Nice.

Thurlow Mon 17-Feb-14 13:50:34

I really like Nutmeg from Morrisons/Kiddicare, though it's annoying as you can only buy in the shop. Luckily MIL has a good eye and sends us a lot of stuff from there. Lots of yellows, purples and greens that all go well together. They did some fantastic skinny cords that were still very soft and flexible.

Most of our clothes are from Asda, Matalan Next and H&M. I tend to just buy a lot of leggings in greys and blues and then put lighter colour tops on DD. Asda do an amazing 2 pack of black leggings for about £5 that are washing so well, and they're very practical for childcare.

And I go through eBay regularly - plenty of parents don't like girls in lots of pink, so if someone like that is selling clothes online you can often get a job lot!

MrsMarigold Mon 17-Feb-14 13:56:18

My DD lives in turquoise and purple - I got some good things at John Lewis and some great purple skinny cords at Boots for £6! John lewis long sleeved vests with the poppers from the boys section are great - actually always look at boys stuff for basics.

mewkins Mon 17-Feb-14 15:04:12

I like Sainsburys kids stuff - good quality and nice bright colours and patterns. Plus they have 25pc off quite frequently. The cords are great for toddlers and walkers as they are hard wearing.

I am always disappointed with john lewis kids stuff. Vests that shribk to oblivion etc.

ThePigOfHappiness Mon 17-Feb-14 15:06:23

The gap do nice purpley bits for baby girls too.

mewkins Mon 17-Feb-14 18:39:22

Ooh yes, we have a gap outlet nearby and I love their stuff- lots of navy and bright colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now