Talk

Advanced search

Well who knew Bon Marche was so good.

(7 Posts)
MNPinto2014 Sun 16-Feb-14 17:28:46

I am going to Rio this week and needed to update my wardrobe, am a 22 so i was very pleasantly surprised having shopped online to find everything fitted and the only returns were due to my ordering error.

The quality is fab, they have washed and tumbled brilliantly and they hang/drape very flatteringly, the material is heavy weight so no seethruness and not too pricey.

I have used Marisota in the past and found their selection limited and pricey so it was fab to find BonMarche.

Would highly recommend.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 16-Feb-14 19:05:42

It's great when you find something you like, have a fab timesmile

boodles Sun 16-Feb-14 19:40:21

I am sure I heard that they use the same suppliers as marks n sparks.

Vickiyumyum Sun 16-Feb-14 19:45:28

I'm a 12 and brought a couple of swimming costumes last summer really pleased with them. Not frumpy at all and lower cut leg line than higher end fashion lines.

Maverick66 Sun 16-Feb-14 22:17:29

Thanks for recommendation OP. I have been looking at a few things on line but wasn't sure what they would be like in reality. smile

PetiteMum Sun 16-Feb-14 22:53:02

What did you get?

MNPinto2014 Mon 17-Feb-14 01:07:59

I got maxi dresses, smart dresses for formal evenings, tunic tops for day and evening and wide leg trousers, well impressed, i also sourced capris from another shop

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now