Talk

Advanced search

I need a skin care revamp, any help appreciated.

(6 Posts)
SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Sat 15-Feb-14 17:16:25

For the last 15 years I have used mostly Clarins products. I recently switched to their day moisturiser for 40 something skin, but it's not quite doing it for me not to mention the price.

I'm using the same products I used 15 years ago and I know I am stuck in a rut. (I am about to hit the big 4 0). There seems to be a lot of new products out there that I have never heard of before (BB cream, primers etc) and I don't know what I need.

I don't mind spending money on decent stuff but don't have enough to waste trialling different products to find I don't like them, IYKWIM.

Please help - I need MN guidance!

naturelover Sat 15-Feb-14 17:22:25

What kind of skin do you have?
I'm the same age and happy to share my regime if you have similar skin!

What's your skin like? As an ex Clarins/Origins etc user, I am very impressed indeed with Superdrug own brand stuff now. smile

SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Sat 15-Feb-14 17:28:07

I think I have combination skin. My cheeks feel very dry if I don't moisturiser religiously but I still have an oily t zone left over from my teenage years.

Try the green Superdrug hot cloth cleanser, plus the Vitamin E oil for night time. If it doesn't suit you, it's so cheap that you will have money left to try something else later!

GCD Sat 15-Feb-14 17:31:39

Environ, nothing else comes close...just not as readily available as an aisle bought cream. Can highly recommend from a combination large pored gal!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now