Talk

Advanced search

I need a skin care revamp, any help appreciated.

(6 Posts)
SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Sat 15-Feb-14 17:16:25

For the last 15 years I have used mostly Clarins products. I recently switched to their day moisturiser for 40 something skin, but it's not quite doing it for me not to mention the price.

I'm using the same products I used 15 years ago and I know I am stuck in a rut. (I am about to hit the big 4 0). There seems to be a lot of new products out there that I have never heard of before (BB cream, primers etc) and I don't know what I need.

I don't mind spending money on decent stuff but don't have enough to waste trialling different products to find I don't like them, IYKWIM.

Please help - I need MN guidance!

naturelover Sat 15-Feb-14 17:22:25

What kind of skin do you have?
I'm the same age and happy to share my regime if you have similar skin!

What's your skin like? As an ex Clarins/Origins etc user, I am very impressed indeed with Superdrug own brand stuff now. smile

SlatternMissesherGrumpyCat Sat 15-Feb-14 17:28:07

I think I have combination skin. My cheeks feel very dry if I don't moisturiser religiously but I still have an oily t zone left over from my teenage years.

Try the green Superdrug hot cloth cleanser, plus the Vitamin E oil for night time. If it doesn't suit you, it's so cheap that you will have money left to try something else later!

GCD Sat 15-Feb-14 17:31:39

Environ, nothing else comes close...just not as readily available as an aisle bought cream. Can highly recommend from a combination large pored gal!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: