Talk

Advanced search

haircut, colour and Brazilian keratin which first or all on the same day?

(5 Posts)
Chocrock Fri 14-Feb-14 16:52:39

I usually have them all done on separate days, usually colour then a week later Brazilian keratin then a week later cut. My hairdresser is way until next week so I can't ask her but is it possible / advisable to do them all on same day or if 2 on one day then 1 on a later day - which?

I hope that makes sense grin

Katnipp Fri 14-Feb-14 17:50:57

Can depend on the keratin brand - some can be done straight after colour. Would be a very long appointment!

Personally I get colour and cut done together and then my keratin treatment 2-3 weeks later. I normally have all over colour but sometime a few highlights in the summer. Definitely make sure I have highlights before the keratin is due to be redone as other way round meant the keratin didn't last as well as normal.

either colour first or wait two weeks after keratin, not on same day. I would keratin then cut and colour afterwards

Eastpoint Sat 15-Feb-14 12:28:04

I have colour done first & then keratin, it seems to work well. Make sure you use a sulfate free shampoo after the keratin, it helps it last longer.

Chocrock Sun 16-Feb-14 11:13:10

Thanks everyone!
I am thinking of colouring it myself this week maybe even today then getting the cut and keratin done on Saturday. Would that be ok?
I don't know what type of keratin it is......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now