Talk

Advanced search

Skin

(7 Posts)
Spottybra Fri 14-Feb-14 16:10:01

Selfishly I want dd's skin. It's beautiful. She glows from inside her skin.

Mine looks coffee stained and yellow in comparison. I drink plenty of water and 4 cups of coffee a day. I cleanse morning and night and use the hot flannel technique.

Any advice?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Fri 14-Feb-14 16:21:01

Ditch the coffee, imo that's quite a lot!

SuzanneSays Fri 14-Feb-14 19:26:12

A 20 minute walk in the outdoors everyday, cut down on your coffee, increase fresh veg and fruit intake, and make sure your moisturiser is good for dehydrated skin (which is what it sounds like you may have?). I like Clinique Moisture Surge. How old is your DD? I envy my friends 5 yoDD skin!

squoosh Sat 15-Feb-14 02:35:33

Eat lots of oily fish and avocado and get yourself a good serum.

FrugalFashionista Sat 15-Feb-14 08:51:43

The fountain or youth
Mineral makeup - you can still have your morning coffee...

charitygirl Sat 15-Feb-14 08:57:47

Cleaning is good but what treatments (oils/serums etc) and moisturisers do you use?

Spottybra Sat 15-Feb-14 09:17:54

Dd is 2yrs old. She only likes water.

I can't increase fruit and veg. I have 7 a day. Cut down completely on carbs and stock up on fruit and veg instead. Snack is fruit or carrot sticks and an occasional biscuit.

Skin care is good. As good as we can afford right now. I use simple range and sanctuary facial oil which I have just run out of and need more. Makeup is bb cream over a primer as skin is good, eyeshadows and tinted lip balm for everyday.

I do need to ditch the coffee but..oh....it's so hard.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now