Talk

Advanced search

Baby's first flight - Virgin Atlantic were great!!

(2 Posts)
Mumyum1 Thu 13-Feb-14 22:04:18

DS's passport came back just after a week - used the regular post office service so was quite impressed with that - had been planning a very expensive one week in SA for my moms 70th on 22 Feb as have to be back in UK in March - due to said earlier arrival of passport than expected I could now have two weeks in lovely CT - booked my ticket with Virgin less than 48 hours before planned flight, had to call to order bassinet - ground staff at the airport blocked the seat alongside mine as I was a parent travelling alone with a two and a half month old baby - whiz see me past all the queues, held my baby when I needed toilet, offered me a quiet spot in first class gallery for breast feeding, kept my meal hot when they saw I was caught up with baby - who incidentally slept 8 hours straight for the first time ever!!! So all in all I had the best nights rest in ages albeit in intercontinental cattle class, never mind the best flight in years thanks to extra leg room and attention!!!!!

vjg13 Thu 13-Feb-14 23:48:23

Why is this in this section confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now