Talk

Advanced search

best mascara to give you a fanned-out lashes look?

(9 Posts)
Lottapianos Wed 12-Feb-14 11:30:26

I'm looking for a wide eyed, doll like look. Ideally I would like to spend around a tenner but would spend more on the right product. Thanks

MoreSkyThanWeNeed Wed 12-Feb-14 11:47:36

Do you use an eyelash curler?

StupidFlanders Wed 12-Feb-14 11:53:21

I'd go straight to false lashes.

Whitershadeofpale Wed 12-Feb-14 11:55:25

Lancôme doll eyes. More expensive but very good. You definantly need eyelash curlers.

HomerPigeon Wed 12-Feb-14 12:00:07

I love Max Factor Masterpiece, which I've found better than Dior, Lancôme, etc and only about a tenner. But this week was persuaded to try the new MAC one and must say it does give excellent coverage and especially at the outer corners (as it has a sort of "ball" end on the wand which you can catch those outer lashes with).

MarysDressSways Wed 12-Feb-14 12:09:33

I have tried loads of different mascaras but at the moment my favourite is Benefit's - They're Real. It's around £20 though, but doesn't clump my lashes together and they fan out.

Lottapianos Wed 12-Feb-14 12:34:25

I do use curlers but they're fairly crappy. Any recommendations? False lashes are waaaaaaay beyond my tolerance level for faffing!

Have heard other good things about Benefit They're Real

MoreSkyThanWeNeed Wed 12-Feb-14 12:52:46

Shu uemura curlers are good. Not tried heated ones -i heat mine up with hairdryer.
Bourjois mascara with black and white ends is good - can build up layers well.
Think I'm going to try Benefit myself - loads of people rave about They're Real.

Lottapianos Wed 12-Feb-14 15:23:49

Ok thanks for the tip MoreSky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now