Talk

Advanced search

I'm seriously considering stopping the dye and going grey. I have black eyebrows, I dont want to look like Alastair Darling.

(12 Posts)
Cocolepew Tue 11-Feb-14 21:52:29

That wouldn't be a good look. Would it?
I've bleached my eyebrows before, or would it look ok?
<frets>

MrsLettuce Tue 11-Feb-14 21:59:47

If your eyebrows aren't tinted that shad then they'll probably work just fine with the percentage of grey you have. They'll certainly grey-up in time.

Go for it, I say!

Cocolepew Tue 11-Feb-14 22:03:16

I pluck my grey eye brows out grin. I would guess that I would be at least 90% grey, maybe more.

Cocolepew Tue 11-Feb-14 22:05:31

Thanks for the encouragment, by the way smile. My hair has been falling out loads due to Lupus and I don't think the dye is helping. I'm quite upset by it to be honest . I go between dark and bleach a lot, I have a pixie cut.

MrsLettuce Tue 11-Feb-14 22:21:49

Oh, right, should really help then, you'd think. Fucking Lupus.

(gniffle at worrying about having black brows whilst whipping out the greys)

Cocolepew Tue 11-Feb-14 22:25:56

I could pluck the black ones and leave the grey, but I'd have very straggly eyebrows. grin.
I have great eyebrows <modest>

MrsLettuce Tue 11-Feb-14 22:27:07

You might still be darker than you think at the back and underneath BTW. Often happens.

MrsLettuce Tue 11-Feb-14 22:27:50

x post . Great eyebrows are a gift indeed. Next on the list to great cheekbones, maybe.

olidusUrsus Tue 11-Feb-14 22:46:53

I adore grey hair. I say go for it. The most gorgeous woman I know is about 40, has deep salt and pepper hair with shiny white streaks and beautiful thick black eyebrows. I am dead jealous of her.

Cocolepew Tue 11-Feb-14 23:12:00

I shall be a silver fox.
Or bald .
Which ever happens soonest.

basia2 Wed 12-Feb-14 01:22:08

My eyebrows are black. I have some gray hair. It looks fine.
I'd hate having gray eyebrows. When they turn gray, I'll dye them or pluck them out and draw them on with pencil.

Cocolepew Wed 12-Feb-14 09:06:08

If I look a tit I'm putting all the blame on you basia smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now