Talk

Advanced search

Being brave, help me with my look!!

(8 Posts)
Lj8893 Tue 11-Feb-14 21:09:04

Was going to nc for this but can't be bothered so I am being extremely brave and posting a photo of me. I don't have any make up on but I usually wear quite a bit but I'm just bored of my look now.

Suggestions please for make up, beauty tips, hair colour, style etc etc. I am open to all suggestions!!!

Lj8893 Tue 11-Feb-14 21:59:16

Am I that much of a lost cause???

FoxyHarlow123 Tue 11-Feb-14 23:32:53

Your skin is fabulous! You kind of remind me of Myleen
Klass. Does her look work for you? It could be the lighting but your eyebrows look like they'd benefit from a spruce up.

Lj8893 Tue 11-Feb-14 23:36:10

Myleen klass! Thankyou, that's a real compliment!!

Yes your right my eyebrows do need a spruce up, when I do my make up I use a pencil but even that's not working at the moment so I will certainly get them threaded. And maybe tinted.

DaisyRoseHyacinth Tue 11-Feb-14 23:41:45

I think that your hair colour suits you well. Your hair seems to have a slight wave so some big velcro rollers to enhance the volume and wave will work well on you.

As for makeup, I think that you will suit strong lip shades like rosy pinks and reds. MAC Lipstick in Cosmo is a very wearable pink that I can recommend.

sillymillyb Tue 11-Feb-14 23:45:49

I don't have any advice to add as I'm a total style and beauty lost cause, but I just wanted to say, whiiit whoo! You are very pretty, and I second what pp said about your skin. I would kill to have skin like yours!

Hmmm. Now I've typed that I sound like some weird skin obsessed pervert..... I'm not I promise grin

Anyway, on a less weird note, is it worth going to mac and asking them for a make over? The staff on the counter there seem much more competent than some of the other brands so maybe worth a shot?

Coumarin Tue 11-Feb-14 23:57:46

I'm just going to praise your skin too. I wish mine looked like that with no make up. I'm not going to help because I'm envy

wink (I know nothing anyway.)

Lj8893 Wed 12-Feb-14 00:02:57

Aww guys your all so lovely!! I've never thought of my skin as lovely, but its nice to hear it from complete strangers!

Gonna get myself down to the Mac counter on payday!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now