Talk

Advanced search

Can I wear this dress for a wedding?

(3 Posts)
PearlyGrey Tue 11-Feb-14 10:29:40

I've got a wedding coming up at the end of March and am getting a bit anxious about what to wear! I can't really afford anything new and buying clothes for my figure is to stressful to contemplate!
I've got this dress - http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/103020113560?wid=300&hei=300
Which I always get compliments on but I was wondering if it was too black for a wedding? I thought I could get a bright belt (maybe green) to pull it in a bit and inject some colour but I don't know?

AmIatwat Tue 11-Feb-14 13:26:49

I like it. You could wear it for lots of occasions too. Why fork out on a something you'll wear only once or twice.
I'd accessorise with emerald or orange.
At the last few weddings I've been to , many of the female guests have been dressed like hookers regardless of their age or body shape.

PearlyGrey Tue 11-Feb-14 16:11:25

Thanks! Got a bit hung up about it being black, but it's not funeral black so hopefully it will be fine! It's also a lot longer on me than the model so should be fine for church!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now