Talk

Advanced search

Dark circles under eyes, if not touché éclat then what?

(8 Posts)
Urbanvoltaire Tue 11-Feb-14 00:04:48

Struggling to look like a normal human being in the mornings and in need of a decent product to cover over dark circles. I read on another topic touché éclat isn't the coverup to go with so any other suggestions?

I'm quite fair skinned, currently using bobbi brown foundation, clear skin other than my tired looking eyes.

Tia!

Philoslothy Tue 11-Feb-14 00:05:50

Laura Mercier camoflauge

TallulahBetty Tue 11-Feb-14 07:14:59

I swear by the Collection one - cheap as chips and works.

Eliza22 Tue 11-Feb-14 08:24:32

I've got the Clarins Instant Concealor in 01. Much better than the Benefit one I'd been using. Doesn't settle into creases (if you have 'em) and and claims to be beneficial to circulation (?).

You need the weeniest bit so, the tube should last ages.

ilikebigbutts Tue 11-Feb-14 08:59:50

I've heard good things about the new Bourjois CC concealer ?

I second the Collection one - with the wand, not the tube with the brush at the end. I use it to cover my circles and also over my eyes as a base for eyeshadow.

basia2 Tue 11-Feb-14 09:10:44

I have dark circles too, especially in winter.
I recently bought some concealer, but I did not like the effect. It made me look like I had puffy bags under my eyes instead of dark hollow circles.
On the whole, I prefer the dark circles; I've always had them, even as a child, and it is what I'm used to.

suntodayplease Tue 11-Feb-14 09:12:29

I'm a fan of By Terry touché veloutee, easy to apply and it's helping to mask my major dark circles. 10 hours sleep would help to hint hint DS

Benefit Lemon Aid, brushed into the dark circle, really lightens the skin but no reflection or shimmer, and because it is a very dense formula it doesn't crease.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now