Talk

Advanced search

Agent Provocateur style for H cup?

(4 Posts)
pinkpeoniesx Mon 10-Feb-14 12:53:55

I need some new bras!
Breastfeeding has taken me up to a 30HH I spend most of the time in nursing bras but I'm trying to find something a bit more substantial for the rare occasion I won't need to whip a boob out at short notice! grin
I just can't find anything anything that doesn't look a bit frumpy. I've got a drawer full of gorgeous agent provocateur bras but none of them flippin we'll fit anymore and they only go up to an F cup.

Has anyone seen anything in a similar style to Agent that caters for a larger bust?

BirthdayMuppet Mon 10-Feb-14 15:19:05

Bravissimo have some quite nice half cups, and Curvy Kate do some fancier styles in their Showgirl range, but to be honest none are as, umm, obvious as the AP styles.

On a side note, just how badly fitting are the bras on the models in the photographs?!!!

SorrelForbes Mon 10-Feb-14 15:27:14

For luxurious bras, look at Fauve and Masquerade. Ewa Michalak bras give a very 'cakes on a plate' type look.

My everyday bras are by Cleo and I wouldn't say that they're frumpy. More like young and colourful but yes, not very 'bedroom'.

pinkpeoniesx Mon 10-Feb-14 15:40:21

Thank you some great suggestions to have a look through there.
I just better add it's not the boobs out/ sequin nipple pasties/ whips and chains Agent Provocateur style I'm looking for grin more the delicate classic styles like Roxie or Mercy. I just like how they give great support without actually looking like they give great support IYSWIM. I'm 5ft 3 and size 8/10 so a lot of bras just overtake my whole frame.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now