Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Peter Pilloto

(5 Posts)
skillsandtea Sun 09-Feb-14 11:35:10

For anyone who may like their clothes but not their prices, Net-a-porter has got the Target range on their site from today. I've bought a lovely yellow & black dress (admittedly polyester hmm) but also a fab bag for £40 each! Very excited...

sara11272 Sun 09-Feb-14 15:27:26

Just came looking to see if there was a thread on this!

Well done Skills on your buys. I bought a black and white wrap top for £25 which I hope will be as nice as it looks. I see they're all appearing on ebay with big minimum bids...not that I have any intentions of selling mine, unless it doesn't fit or is disappointing in the flesh.

frankietwospots Sun 09-Feb-14 16:22:05

Got my eye on a body con dress but the postage charge is putting me off..

skillsandtea Sun 09-Feb-14 18:47:13

Thank you! Yes, sizing is a grey area. I am kind of in between sizes and I only bought one, so fingers crossed. I always justify shipping costs with how much petrol and/or parking costs I would have to pay if I went into my nearest shopping centre. Not to mention the other things I decide I 'need' while I'm out there!

sara11272 Sat 15-Feb-14 20:01:03

So, are we pleased with our purchases? I was really pleased with my top - material feels lovely and the packaging was just fab! - I'd never ordered from Net a porter before.

It's a bit big so will have to have it taken in - I'd have gone down a size if I'd known - but generally v happy and looking forward to wearing it if the weather ever perks up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now