Talk

Advanced search

Lip enhancement / filler / cosmetic work recommendations ?

(3 Posts)
Chicinwellies Sun 09-Feb-14 09:46:12

I've never had any work done before and have a well regarded and recommended establishment recommended to me, but wondered what you've had done to your lips, has it worked, lasted, etc, and ultimately been worth it?x

WeGotAnnie Sun 09-Feb-14 11:30:28

I have a little bit of filler around the lip line, rather than injected in to the lips. It has minimised the beginning of those little smokers lines (I dint actually smoke, but had started to get those lines anyway) and gives a subtle fullness to the lips. It lasts about 8/9 months on me, although the guide is 6-12 months. It hurts like hell, I must warn you!

Also have botox. Very light touch - number 11 frown lines (eliminates them) and crows feet (softens the little ones, eliminates the big ones). Lasts about 4 months.

Expensive habit, but worth it for me. Makes me look less tired.

Tracey Mountford's clinic in Harley Street is where I go.

josephinebornapart Sun 09-Feb-14 12:56:49

Another customer of Tracy Mountford. She's excellent. Ive had fillers twice to my cheeks to give a tiny lift, as I have very flat cheeks, which lasted 15 months then my tear troughs done which was painful and only lasted 6 months but did get rid of my under eye bags by 50%.

Thought about having lips done but understand you only get 4-6 months and that sounds high maintenance @ £250 a go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now