Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Great loungewear?

(10 Posts)
waceystills Sat 08-Feb-14 17:53:47

I have been looking for a soft knit black hoodie but can't find one anywhere!

This happens when I want something specific to complete my current wardrobe.

Anyone recommend somewhere that sells great loungewear?

White Company type place would be nice. I need a black, longish soft knitted cardigan with a hood. Want it so I feel a bit nicer/smarter whilst mainly wearing casual clothes during maternity leave.

Today I tried John Lewis, White Company, All Saints, M & S and Zara with no luck. Exeter stores don't have the biggest selections though.

Thanks grin

Allthingsprettyreturns Sat 08-Feb-14 18:03:53

M ans s Rosie for autograph is nice. If you spend a certain amount at the moment you get free chocolates I think (in store) not sure if it includes nightwear etc!

I like this. www.marksandspencer.com/Rosie-for-Autograph-Backless-Jumper/dp/B0055Q07H0?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_37&nodeId=42966030&sr=1-37&qid=1391882521

Liveinthepresent Sat 08-Feb-14 18:12:59

nice but not black

waceystills Sat 08-Feb-14 18:16:02

Thank you both. None with hoods at M & S.

Do love the fig leaves one but I really want black.

I will find one! Back to the internet....

StillNoFuckingEyeDeer Sat 08-Feb-14 18:28:49

charcoal grey

kazzawazzawoo Sat 08-Feb-14 19:24:44

I have a long black hooded cardi from Joe Browns, but it's quite a chunky knit. I love it with jeans and T though smile

waceystills Sat 08-Feb-14 19:35:56

Found one on ASOS. Almost perfect!

And some fetching orange converse I didn't realise I needed grin

Thank you for the help. I am now lusting over the lovely loungewear at Hush.

spacegirl81 Sat 08-Feb-14 21:23:09

linky please as ive been after something similar grin

Mrswellyboot Sat 08-Feb-14 21:28:06

Have a look at H&m at the black loose trousers. I saw them and thought they'd be perfect for someone on maternity leave p. dressy enough not to feel like you're in your pjs all day.

waceystills Sun 09-Feb-14 08:15:56

Not sure how to link on my iPad, but if you search ASOS for a black knitted hoodie it's the £40 one with white chords on the hood.

I wanted one with a finer knit, but this one is nice.

Will try H&M too as I liked their maternity wear.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: