Talk

Advanced search

Best jeans for an "apple" - preferably high waisted

(6 Posts)
BumgrapesofWrath Fri 07-Feb-14 19:25:14

Really struggling to find a decent pair of jeans. As I am apple shaped, jeans tend to look quite baggy around my bottom as I have to buy a size to fit my waist. Has anyone found a good pair of jeans to fit the barrel waisted like myself?

(In the past I found low-rise jeans were good for my apple shape. However, two children later I don't think I can get away with them anymore without some wobble over the top)

MiconiumHappens Fri 07-Feb-14 19:27:24

Try next - they work for me grin

ouryve Fri 07-Feb-14 19:30:08

Next skinnies are good for us less than firm, bottomless apples. Not very high waisted (which is good from the bum point of view, as the waist needs to be so big the bum's too baggy, if they're too high) but high enough that there's no massive overhang.

BumgrapesofWrath Fri 07-Feb-14 19:32:28

www.next.co.uk/x53176s6#857723x53

Like these ones do you think?

SorrelForbes Fri 07-Feb-14 19:45:15

Gap High Rise Skinnies are fab. There is 20% at GAP until tomorrow using RENEWGAP

CeeceeBloomingdale Fri 07-Feb-14 19:51:28

Red Herring from Debenhams make super skinny jeans which are just like normal skinnies on my apple frame. They are very forgiving and quite generous in size and crucially not too skinny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now