Talk

Advanced search

Rapid Lash - any good?

(7 Posts)
Stinklebell Fri 07-Feb-14 16:35:28

Apologies if this has been done before, I did a search but couldn't find anything recent.

I've knackered my own eyelashes with eyelash extensions. They're thin, short, spindly and look awful going from the big old lashes I've got used to, so thought I'd try Rapid Lash, but is it any good?

Straw poll of 2 friends gave me a 50/50 result so though I'd ask a wider audience grin

Thanks!

Holymoly321 Fri 07-Feb-14 16:40:46

I've used it twice- my lashes have always been short and stubby sad. Anyhow, first tme round I did notice a diff after couple months. Not massive but I noticed. Didn't buy any more for a while due to cost, but did notice they got short again! Have been using again since start of Jan and just seeing (I think) a bit of difference. Not sure it's gong to make a big diff but will keep using it and keep fingers crossed!

made a huge difference to mine, I make it part of my nightly routine after my eye cream and although it took ages for any difference to be noticable I now have long bambi lashes. just bought a second tube to keep it going. you have to be patient and keep at it but it does work.

TallulahBetty Fri 07-Feb-14 17:07:58

Yes, I found it too 8 weeks to work but almost overnight i noticed they were longer and thicker. Onto my second tube now to keep them this way.

DrNick Fri 07-Feb-14 17:10:29

second time doesnt work ime

DrNick Fri 07-Feb-14 17:11:20

If you leave a gap, that is

Stinklebell Fri 07-Feb-14 17:20:17

Thanks!

Will have to give it a go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now