Talk

Advanced search

Alex Monroe flying bee necklace

(6 Posts)
Tweet2tweet Fri 07-Feb-14 13:56:09

Does anyone have the flying bee version of this necklace? It's the one that's connected at the side rather than the middle here. If you have it, does it catch on things? I love it but worried it may catch but don't want the more popular one as lots of people seem to have that one.

CointreauVersial Fri 07-Feb-14 17:00:26

I don't, but I do have a swarovski pendant with similar sticky-out bits (it's a mouse with wings sitting on a black pearl....)

Because it's on a short chain, it is generally worn on bare skin, so nothing really to catch on.

But if you plan to wear it over clothes/knitwear etc you might find it does snag. I guess you read the review....

CointreauVersial Fri 07-Feb-14 17:00:26

I don't, but I do have a swarovski pendant with similar sticky-out bits (it's a mouse with wings sitting on a black pearl....)

Because it's on a short chain, it is generally worn on bare skin, so nothing really to catch on.

But if you plan to wear it over clothes/knitwear etc you might find it does snag. I guess you read the review....

Financeprincess Fri 07-Feb-14 17:09:17

Yes, it's lovely. Yes, it catches on things. Snagged scarves galore!

DrNick Fri 07-Feb-14 17:12:09

yes - the dragonfly does
its bloody annoying tbh, can only wear in summer

Tweet2tweet Fri 07-Feb-14 19:16:26

Thank you. Think I may pass on it, have too many scarves it may wreck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now