Talk

Advanced search

Classic gold hoop earrings

(4 Posts)
VarsityQueen Thu 06-Feb-14 16:47:49

I'm trying to build up a collection of classic earrings rather than spending wasting money on cheap ones which tarnish/date. Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy some simple gold hoop earrings? I don't want any kind of diamond cut/creole/diamante, just basic hoops. Budget is £100 and I am ideally looking for 2cm-3cm diameter and thick enough to show up against shoulder length hair. Must be gold or gold plated as I am an autumn. I'd ideally like to go to a real shop (London based but will travel for good jewellery!) as you can't return earrings but failing that if anyone has any good recommendations for an online retailer that would be great! TIA!

dexter73 Thu 06-Feb-14 17:04:09

If you are buying earrings online check their returns policy as many companies won't refund or exchange earrings for hygiene reasons. You are probably better off going to a real shop to get them.

1974rach Sat 08-Feb-14 21:05:44

Have you had a look at the QVC website?

They have a wide range and great for classic styles. They also let you try earrings -30 day money back guarantee. I have always been very impressed with QVC.

evelynj Sat 08-Feb-14 21:08:04

Argos have some for £60'that I have-good width, 9ct gold but dent fairly easily so go easy on them. You could look at them in store too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now