Talk

Advanced search

Best highlighter? (Rather urgent!)

(11 Posts)
Cheesyslice Thu 06-Feb-14 07:33:11

How can a highlighter be urgent?! grin I'm going shopping later and just wondering which highlighters have changed your life or just made your skin look nice

I'm currently using Benefit High Beam. Have also used Moon Beam. They're expensive but I don't mind paying out for them, however if there are any slightly cheaper ones out there I'd love to hear about them.

ZacharyQuack Thu 06-Feb-14 08:03:04

Nars copacobana. It's excellent and also gives you the opportunity to sing Barry Manilow, which cannot be a bad thing.

ZacharyQuack Thu 06-Feb-14 08:04:18

IF you want cheaper, take a look at Revlon skinlights (?). They have pink, peachygold and bronze.

Whitershadeofpale Thu 06-Feb-14 08:11:10

No7 one is very good, but the packaging is a bit rubbish. I was formulated by Lisa Eldridge.

My favorite is Lancôme's éclat miracle. It doesn't look glittery just lovely and glowing.

WhereIsMyHat Thu 06-Feb-14 08:20:21

I use nars The Multiple Stick in copacabana for highlighting and really love it.

WhereIsMyHat Thu 06-Feb-14 08:21:33

I see Zachary best me to it, love the Barry Mani low reference grin who can't love a rendition of copacabana!

FracturedViewOfLife Thu 06-Feb-14 08:23:20

My favourite is Nars copacabana too.

WileyRoadRunner Thu 06-Feb-14 08:48:59

I use the one in the Sleek contouring palette for everyday and benefit high beam for weekends etc. the sleek one is like £6 or thereabouts.

SilverSixpence Thu 06-Feb-14 08:55:50

Soap and glory Hocus pocus is good too

Cheesyslice Thu 06-Feb-14 09:31:32

Excellent. Thanks all. This Nars one sounds like a good bet. The Barry Manilow highlighter grin

Tamisara Thu 06-Feb-14 10:35:56

I second the No7 one, but I love MUA's highlighting powder. It's great applied after powder, and is more subtle on me than High Beam, but still really highlights and illuminates.

MUA powder

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now