Talk

Advanced search

Beige jodhpur style leggings. ... help me find some!

(10 Posts)

DD1 has lived in her River Island ones since she bought them.. but they fell apart this week and she can't find a replacement.

If anyone can find any links I'd be very grateful (shes a size 10)

I told her to look at some real ones too as they might be better wearing !

cerealqueen Wed 05-Feb-14 22:33:16

These?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 05-Feb-14 22:37:48

Erm, as someone who used to go horseriding regularly, I can think of few things weirder than proper jodhs as casual wear (maybe that's just me, old fogey)

They had some polo style jodhs (and polo shirts) in JD Sports . Better wearing than fashion ones but more snazzy, colour on the inner knee bit to match the shirts.

OOh thanks Cerealqueen..they look just what she is after!

I shall also check out JD sports 70isalimit... smile

singaporeswing Thu 06-Feb-14 05:40:41

American Apparel Riding Pants are amazing, they do them in a massive range of colours.

50ShadesOfMaybe Thu 06-Feb-14 16:13:11

Was also going to mention the American Apparel Riding Pant. Expensive, but good.

I have them in black - not sure I'm brave enough for a pale colour!

How do the sizes work out at American Apparel? I'd need to get her a 10 (thinking I might treat her as she has had a tough few months and is currently stranded in Truro unable to get home!)

50ShadesOfMaybe Thu 06-Feb-14 17:16:06

Good question! I'm a 10 and my Riding Pants are a Medium. I could, however, get into the Small - they were fine around the legs and bum but tight on the middle. If your DD has a narrow waist, she'll probably do OK in Small.

(I ordered two pairs on-line - free delivery - then sent one back. Might be worth considering if you can't get to the shop.)

foolssilver Thu 06-Feb-14 17:32:40

Zara had some last week, might be worth checking.

singaporeswing Fri 07-Feb-14 04:48:34

I'm a 10-12 with skinny legs, Medium is perfect fit.

I got mine from ASOS, free delivery and returns. Not too sure on colour selection that they have, but could be worth ordering two different sizes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now