Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

me & em dresses

(12 Posts)
MeMyElfandI Tue 04-Feb-14 22:27:44

Thinking of getting one. I'm on the large side (size18). Not ordered from them before so wondering about their sizing and quality. Thanks

Dilidali Tue 04-Feb-14 22:38:40

The ones I have:true to size, beautifully cut, very very nice quality material. smile

MeMyElfandI Tue 04-Feb-14 23:02:56

Thank you Dilidali, I think I will order as free returns. Hopefully they are very forgiving with a good bit of stretch.

Floisme Wed 05-Feb-14 07:33:54

I hope you like it, op. I am wearing a meandem dress today that I got in last year's winter sale - worn and washed it to death and it still looks great. I think it's the only jersey fabric I've ever had that hasn't bobbled plus it gives me a fabulous shape and makes me feel like a fifties movie star!

Annianni Wed 05-Feb-14 08:07:35

I've just got 2 boyfriend tees from them.
Lovely quality, very stretchy.

Several of the women on the mnv thread have them, and say the quality is great.

carrie74 Wed 05-Feb-14 08:19:59

Yes, agree with the others, fantastic quality. I'm wearing my cowl neck dress today.

I'd say the tighter dresses are true to size, the more flowing ones I tend to size down.

WeightyKaty Wed 05-Feb-14 14:03:25

I just took a look at the website - all seems very boxy? Would it suit a 14/16 hourglass?
OP - what dress were you thinking of getting as I could only see one?

carrie74 Wed 05-Feb-14 14:38:51

Looks like they've popped all their dresses (on sale) over to AW13 outlet. I think a lot of their clingier dresses look great on both curvy and straight figures TBH.

homeaway Wed 05-Feb-14 15:00:48

Carrie , what is the link for the sale dresses ? thanks

homeaway Wed 05-Feb-14 15:02:36

It is ok i just saw the tab on the site itself.

MeMyElfandI Wed 05-Feb-14 19:51:32

Well ladies I have taken the plunge and ordered two dresses in the sale, the cowl neck one and twist front bandage one. So fingers crossed I can squeeze my size 18 bod into them. I come back and post when they arrive.

ocelot41 Wed 05-Feb-14 20:24:22

I ordered a dress in the sale and the quality of the material is nice but the cut is very meh....unflattering. So not wildly impressed. But the returns are free so why not try?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now