Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Another dress thread, but I do need help!

(5 Posts)
sheeplikessleep Tue 04-Feb-14 21:16:15

Family wedding coming up and I am looking for a lovely petite fitting dress and struggling.
I'm a size 10 (veering on 12) but still have a baby tummy and quite wide hips / bum, so don't want anything too flimsy.
I'm 36 if that makes any difference.
I don't suit cross over top dresses, as I don't have the bust.
I will be spending the day running after our three boys, so it needs to be (relatively) kid proof (ie can bend over in it without showing all and sundry).
Any help will be really appreciated! I don't want to spend loads, as I am not a big dress fan (more of a jeans and boots kind of girl).
Help!

GertyD Tue 04-Feb-14 21:19:19

Monsoon do some lovely tunic type dresses. They are practical and well made too.

sheeplikessleep Tue 04-Feb-14 21:22:11

Thanks GertyD, I will have a look.
Monsoon used to do petite dresses didn't they? My only concern with non petite dresses or tunics, is that the proportions are often wrong on me ie shoulders can hang off, distance between stomach, bust and hips often looks odd. S it's the proportions, rather than just the length.
(Really wish I could wear non petite dresses!)

MrsLettuce Tue 04-Feb-14 21:35:00

teal?
I really, really like this. Extremely easy to wear too

sheeplikessleep Wed 05-Feb-14 11:36:57

Thanks MrsLettuce ... That teal one I had already looked at, so that's reassuring!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now