Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried out L'Oriel Elvive Fibrology yet?

(11 Posts)
nikkihollis Tue 04-Feb-14 16:55:05

My hair is thin, fine and whispy so in theory it should help. The reviews on Boot's website are very mixed with quite a lot saying the shampoo makes hair hard to comb through and tangly and the combo of the shampoo, booster and conditioner makes hair look fuller but coarser and dull and dry looking?

Has anyone tried it yet and if so what's the verdict?

FoxyHarlow123 Tue 04-Feb-14 18:04:17

Yes I've got it. I've found it great to use actually, in terms of it making my hair feel lovely and soft but I can honestly say it hasn't made one jot of difference in making my hair feel any fuller :-(

Pollywallywinkles Tue 04-Feb-14 18:12:41

I've used it twice. The first time just the shampoo and conditioner and the second using the booster as well. There has been a definate improvement in terms of hair looking thicker.

It was on 3 for £10 in Boots.

dottyaboutstripes Tue 04-Feb-14 18:15:09

I've used it twice, shampoo & conditioner and it made my hair feel soft & sleek but not noticeably thicker. I did get the double serum thingy too but haven't used it

nikkihollis Tue 04-Feb-14 18:58:36

I so nearly bought the offer today but the mixed reviews put me off a bit as my hair is already dull and dry.

FoxyHarlow123 Tue 04-Feb-14 19:05:21

Polly, I so wish I'd had the same results. I got it on 3 for £10 offer at Boots too. I'd say its worth a punt. You never know, it may work for you and it's a good price.

Pollywallywinkles Tue 04-Feb-14 19:09:19

If I remember I will report back aftEr I've used it a few more times.

I've certainly had better results with this so far than I had with Aveda.

RiojaHaze Tue 04-Feb-14 19:41:02

Oooh this sounds promising! The review I read sounded like it had come directly from l'oreals marketing department!

I'm happy with dull if it's thicker wink

mazarineblue Wed 12-Feb-14 09:31:06

I've tried it and its made my hair look a lot bigger and bouncier- does tangle a bit. In fact i get the best result from using a normal shampoo with the conditioner and serum....

FoxyHarlow123 Mon 24-Feb-14 16:51:18

Update - have used it a few more times and I am actually starting to notice a bit of a difference.

CointreauVersial Mon 24-Feb-14 18:11:38

I've only used it once so far, but I noticed a bit of a difference already, and it is certainly very swishy and shiny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now