Talk

Advanced search

In need of a new pink lipgloss - what would you recommend?

(12 Posts)
Lottapianos Tue 04-Feb-14 11:47:52

I'm coming to the end of my Rimmel Apocalips (colour Celestial) lipgloss and I'm so glad. I hated it, found it really drying, but couldn't bear the waste of just chucking it. So I'm in the market for a replacement and the criteria are:

- super-moisturising, or at least completely non-drying
- cool medium colour pink, nothing too shocking
- budget about a tenner
- fairly well lasting colour would be a bonus

Thanks all

DolomitesDonkey Tue 04-Feb-14 11:49:23

Bourjois colour boost.

Lottapianos Tue 04-Feb-14 12:52:04

Thanks Dolomites, I do like Bourjois

barleysugar Tue 04-Feb-14 12:56:28

I've just been looking at the new Revlon lacquer crayons in Boots - lovely colours and seem nice and moisturising. They're on 3 for 2 too!

TheJumped Tue 04-Feb-14 12:56:51

Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Snog is a lovely colour and I don't find it drying. I do use a separate lip balm though (Nuxe)

Custardo Tue 04-Feb-14 12:57:39

the only lipgloss I have encountered that doesn't come off all the effing time is soap and glory sexy motherpucker

AngelaDaviesHair Tue 04-Feb-14 12:59:08

Best I've used is Bobbie Brown (can't remember the name of the colour, helpfully) but the No.7 ones aren't bad.

FrugalFashionista Tue 04-Feb-14 13:16:30

I only used to like Gloss d'Armani but Lily Lolo lip gloss in Bitten Pink is as good and quite inexpensive.

TheJumped Tue 04-Feb-14 13:21:13

Also do try the Revlon lip butters - Pink Truffle is a lovely neutral pink and is very moisturising although technically a lipstick rather than a gloss, I can use it without a mirror grin

QueenBoudicea Tue 04-Feb-14 13:28:41

Its a little bit above your budget but try clarins joli rouge brilliant lipstick. V moisturising and sheer like a gloss. I have shade A16 pink magnolia - I saw it on a Lisa Eldridge video and loved the look of it.

Aquelven Tue 04-Feb-14 14:14:10

I second the Clarins one QueenBoudicea mentioned if you can stretch to it, very moisturising & gorgeous colours.
Cheaper, the Revlon ones are very good.

Lottapianos Tue 04-Feb-14 16:52:10

Thanks all. Have tried the Revlon lip butters but wasnt impressed. May well try the Clarins one when I find a well stocked Boots! Got the Rimmel gloss that was recommended to tide me over

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now