Talk

Advanced search

clinique super primer, super bad

(6 Posts)
zanz1bar Tue 04-Feb-14 11:11:46

I got the one with a yellow tinge as I get Roseacea. It has dried out my skin horribly.
I thought the whole point of a primer was to make foundation go on smoothly, well this gunk makes it look worse with big dry, flaky patches all over my cheeks.
So I took off all my makeup this morning and redid it without the Supergunk and its a whole world of better.
What a waste of money.

Anyone know of a primer that works for Roseacea that isnt green tinged( not good on olive ish skin)

pinkbraces Tue 04-Feb-14 11:38:57

I bought the primer in the blue tube - it was absolute rubbish. As Im fed up buying lousy products I emailed Clinique and told them how rubbish it was.

They sent me a cheque to reimburse me, totally out of the blue. Give it a try. Although I cant help you find a better primer, Ive given up.

JuanFernandezTitTyrant Tue 04-Feb-14 11:41:34

The blue smash box one is good - it's a hydrating one but not sure if it would help with rosacea. Perhaps see if Sali Hughes has any recs for this?

plentyofsoap Tue 04-Feb-14 21:46:13

I have the primer for dullness and have had no problems with it. The smashbox one is also good.
I will go back to cityblock in the summer though as this seems to be the best.
I need to calm down on the primer buyer as now I want the Mac one again grin

plentyofsoap Tue 04-Feb-14 21:46:33

buying that is!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 05-Feb-14 15:17:33

Email clinique,I have done and they've refunded me. Excellent customer service.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now