Talk

Advanced search

Dresses that you can wear sexy underwear with - suspenders when your small

(8 Posts)
Ivedunnit Tue 04-Feb-14 10:49:14

Ok just seeing anew fella and have bought new undies with suspenders. The challenge is to find a dress I can wear these with without it being obvious. I am only 5'0. So any suggestions on styles would be appreciated !

AuntieStella Tue 04-Feb-14 10:59:10

Well, anything that isn't a) see-through or b) a micro-mini should do.

Or are you just looking for an excuse for a new outfit? If so, what types of thing do you like to wear?

Ivedunnit Tue 04-Feb-14 11:14:15

A new outfit please ! 12 on top and 8 on bottom. An apple shape.
The problem I have is that dresses past the knee look silly on me as I am so short , yet unsure I could get away with suspenders with something shorter!

EdithWeston Tue 04-Feb-14 11:28:02

Is it boobage that accounts for the bigger top half?

If so you might like to have a browse on Pepperberry. Quite a lot are knee length or just above.

TheBeautifulVisit Tue 04-Feb-14 11:29:40

It seems really odd to buy a dress to fit the suspenders.

Why not forget the suspenders and buy a new outfit you love and makes you feel a million dollars? Then choose some new underwear that make those clothes look terrific and make you feel terrific. Suspenders are lumpy and uncomfortable and if I were a man I'm not sure I'd find someone being sexually trussed up for me, at the expense of their comfort, all that alluring.

Be yourself. Feel good about yourself. That is much more attractive.

Ivedunnit Tue 04-Feb-14 11:36:31

Beautiful I agree but I also love suspenders they make me feel sexy !
Edith yep boobage ! I will check out pepperberry! Thank you !

WaitingForMe Tue 04-Feb-14 13:33:35

I loathe tights and only wear stockings and hold-ups and am short. The first thing to do is have a good look at your suspender belt. If you put the straps on their shortest setting and put a couple of stitches through it'll keep them in place. This can easily buy you a couple of inches.

Ivedunnit Tue 04-Feb-14 13:41:56

Oh the stitches is such an obvious thing to do ! duh! Nothing worse than them slipping!
Will get to trying them on tonight and add some stitches and then try some dresses

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now