Talk

Advanced search

Rapid brow, any good?

(10 Posts)
Annabelannabel Mon 03-Feb-14 14:05:57

I have heard about rapid brow recently, and as I have over plucked brows (annoyed with myself) I wondered if it is possible to encourage brows to regrow? Mine have simply stopped growing where they have been plucked. Has anyone got any experience, good or bad?

blondiep14 Mon 03-Feb-14 14:12:06

My sister has used it, and the one for eyelashes, with brilliant results.

Annabelannabel Mon 03-Feb-14 14:12:48

Thanks blondie

josephinebornapart Mon 03-Feb-14 14:13:58

yes- it works.

Expensive but works. I used it and found that after about 6 weeks I had quite bushy brows so left off for a good few months. I need to buy again because the brows don't stay.

Annabelannabel Mon 03-Feb-14 14:18:08

That's interesting josepheine, I think I'm going to give it a go

the lash one works <flutters bambi lashes> so imagine it will too. not instant so persevere.

Annabelannabel Mon 03-Feb-14 15:26:01

Thank you, I will

Babe Wed 05-Feb-14 18:24:32

I've been using for months now for stress related thinning and no new growth. However, don't want to stop in case the rest fall out.

mumtosp Wed 05-Feb-14 22:06:12

On a separate note, castor oil works well too. Just dab on a bit on your eyebrows and eyelashes and it works wonders.
I would also recommend getting your eyebrows threaded rather than plucked...

HTH smile

It hasn't really worked for my 90% missing due to alopecia eyebrows. A bit of improvement but nowhere near enough. I stopped after a couple of months and they did gradually get worse again too, so I have just started again, but only to use it up really, not holding out much hope.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now