Talk

Advanced search

StriVectin BB

(4 Posts)
CallOfTheRiled Sun 02-Feb-14 19:48:09

In The Sunday Times today, India Knight recommended this -( StriVectin clinical corrector advanced anti-aging face tint ) - for mature skin. I don't really wear make-up, but sadly I am getting to the stage that I think I do need something. It's £30. plus, which seems like a lot to me, but maybe that's what I need to spend! If not, any other recommendations for ' mature skin' ? Thanks.

Deathwatchbeetle Thu 06-Feb-14 23:15:12

I am sure there is a cheaper and just as good /better BB cream out there. I do like the Boots botanics one. Have a look at the posts on here re BB creams - there were lots of suggestions. Some like Garneir, Loreal, Olay. I think Boots No 7 does one too. Possible M&S too. I have a much cheaper one that is nice too but cannot remember if it was MUA, Collection 2000 or what.

RonaldMcDonald Thu 06-Feb-14 23:36:05

la Knight does not get my vote tbh

Deathwatchbeetle Fri 07-Feb-14 09:05:43

Ronald -No, though she praised Cetaphil cleanser (cheapie and goodie) in one of her books, she does tend to go down the "expensive but well worth it and you only need a drop" line. You still have to replace said article at one time or another so if you cannot ever afford it again, what is the point???!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now