Talk

Advanced search

Where are all the Tan leather hobo bags hiding?

(12 Posts)
mumofsnotbags Fri 31-Jan-14 13:45:32

I've been looking since christmas, desperatly want a tan leather bag (to add to my collection ahem!), It must be biggish enough for nappies, wipes purse and phone, preferably have 1 strap, and also preferably have golden coloured clasps/fixtures not silver.

I dont have mega bucks, but have been looking for decent makes like modalu, radley and fossil on ebay, just cannot find 1 i like.

Any ideas where else to look? thanks

madammecholet Sat 01-Feb-14 09:50:45

Love a sat am bag rummage! grin U looked at Peony & Moore or NotOnTheHighStreet, russell & bromley

here

here

here

here

here

or this one from ASOS
here

any of those work?

TheJumped Sat 01-Feb-14 15:15:07

The website isn't working for me to link to but Massimo Dutti had a gorgeous tan hobo I saw today.

DrankSangriaInThePark Sat 01-Feb-14 15:18:46

I am not a bag person, but show me the words tan and leather in a bag thread and I salivate.

You can find some lovely ones on sites like Spanish ebay- I have found my favourites there, not well known names, just lovely smelly grin Moroccan leather. <sits on credit card>

DrankSangriaInThePark Sat 01-Feb-14 15:21:13

Oh, just look at this.

www.notonthehighstreet.com/theleatherstore/product/tan-leather-handbag-hobo-tote

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Feb-14 17:36:53

Radley Grosvenor is lovely.

stringbean Sat 01-Feb-14 18:56:27

I have that R&B tan one with the chain - I got one on eBay for about half the price. It's a beautiful bag - gorgeous soft buttery leather, really slouchy and a good size. Would definitely hold all the stuff you want, but does have silver chain, not gold.

mumofsnotbags Sat 01-Feb-14 19:24:19

Oh my god you people are amazing!!!! I now want the peony and moore one, 4 russel and bromley ones and im only half way through the rest of the suggestions. Half of these brands id never heard about but think i will have to check them out of ebay as the prices are way out of my league.

Dranksangria same here, Im not usually a bag person, more shoes and jumpers but dear god, tan and leather sends my libido soaring! and not in a 50 shades type of way! I get so over excited by buying tan leather bags in various styles, its just so wrong!

mumofsnotbags Sat 01-Feb-14 19:25:44

I NEED THIS ONE

Off to ebay to search for it, please nobody else copy me and make me spend a small fortune, many thanks!

mumofsnotbags Sat 01-Feb-14 19:35:03

madammecholet you are my new idol!! Bag queen!!

I have had to go out to put my credit card in the car just so its far out of reach, i could spend a fortune on the r&b site. I now know why people rave about it on this board! Thankyou smile

madammecholet Tue 04-Feb-14 13:45:30

You're welcome! Love r&b bags, also just spotted this other one too!

happyluckydaddy Mon 22-Dec-14 01:08:25

Thanks Ladies! What an amazing thread to find when searching for a Tanned Slouch Bag aka Hobo Bag for my partner for Christmas this year!

Now i'm completely spoilt for choice and can't decide which one to choose!?!?

grinconfused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now