Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone use Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner? OR does anyone know of a sensitive shampoo and conditioner?

(10 Posts)
OHforDUCKScake Thu 30-Jan-14 13:46:41

Because all of a sudden I cant find the conditioners anyway.

My stupid skin reacts to all other shampoos and conditioners Ive tried except H&S sensitive shampoo and sensitibve conditioner.

Now the conditioner doesnt seem to exists, Ive looked everywhere. I cant get it on amazon but I just want to be able to get it from my store along with my shopping.

I just used t-gel and now my head smells like creosote.

Weelady77 Thu 30-Jan-14 16:06:24

Tesco do it as I buy for DH

OHforDUCKScake Fri 31-Jan-14 13:21:38

Not my tesco. sad

Or my waitrose, or my asda, or my boots or my superdrug.

fatfingers Fri 31-Jan-14 13:25:57

I've had the same problem - can't find it anywhere. I use the H&S itchy scalp conditioner but don't use it near my scalp - just on the ends of my hair. I also found that organic shampoo/conditioners from Holland & Barrett didn't cause a reaction - you can get the right one to suit your hair type.

LittleBabyPigsus Fri 31-Jan-14 18:22:29

Have found the sensitive conditioner in pound shops. Aldi do a sensitive anti-dandruff shampoo, not sure if they do a matching conditioner but worth a look.

OHforDUCKScake Sat 01-Feb-14 11:35:23

Thank you.

fatfingers in my local shops they have stopped all conditioners except for the apple one.

LittleBabyPigsus Sun 02-Feb-14 04:29:29

Have you tried the Simple shampoo/conditioner? I don't usually find Simple stuff that great for sensitive skin but the haircare stuff is OK. You can get it in pound shops.

Also, maybe try the Oliva 100% olive oil soap from Holland & Barrett, it's super super gentle and SLS free. Follow up with a very mild/baby conditioner on the ends maybe?

OHforSUCKSsfake Tue 04-Feb-14 16:48:20

I will try those next, thanks for the ideas.

I bought some aldi sensitive S&C this morning so will try that first then try Simple next. Never come across simple conditioner but will try and track it down, thank you.

ILoveWooly Tue 04-Feb-14 18:13:28

I use E45 Shampoo once a week as it soothes my scalp and Naked Care Sensitive shampoo and conditioner the rest of the time.

I have psoriasis and it really helps.

ForgettableTampon Tue 04-Feb-14 18:25:52

Use a spray in conditioner, from middle to ends of the hair, no contact with scalp

I use tgel and an aussie spray with out stressing out my stupid plaquey scalp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now