Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This is transformational on skin! It's taken 10 years off!

(21 Posts)
FoxyHarlow123 Sat 14-Dec-13 12:36:57

I know I bang on about Obagi on here at any opportunity but honestly, it's incredible stuff. It's hard core and makes you look 10 times worse for weeks on end (skin bright red, peeling off and sore) but my god is it worth it. I've just finished a 4 week stint on it and my skin is smooth, clear, pigmentation almost gone and its bright and luminous.
I say it over and over - nothing nothing nothing off the shelf will work. You HAVE to go radical to improve your skin to this extent but the results are worth it x 100!!
For anyone despairing of their skin, try this.

Ps, I have nothing to do with the product. It's also medical grade and has to be prescribed by a doctor.

UmpireHalfTimeKids Sat 14-Dec-13 12:38:55

Why would a doc prescribe it?
Not a criticism just wondering

Pagwatch Sat 14-Dec-13 12:41:06

I'm with you.
I am 50 and have had rubbish skin for 30 years. It's fantastic . It's eye waterngly expensive but when I think he much I have spent over the years on stuff that doesn't work - clarins, Estée lauder, Lancôme, declor etc etc.
I won't buy anything else now. It's not worth it.

Pagwatch Sat 14-Dec-13 12:42:43

Actually my skin was never peeling and sore for the first ten weeks. Just a bit flakey and flushed but it never felt awful.

yegodsandlittlefishes Sat 14-Dec-13 12:43:32

What conditions would it be prescribed for?

lemonmuffin Sat 14-Dec-13 12:46:24

sounds fab, do you have to see a doctor to get it?

Pagwatch Sat 14-Dec-13 12:48:02

It's not prescribed by a GP in any scenario I can think of
It's just not over the counter stuff i think because oftge high concentrations of retinol. So a skin clinic that does non invasive stuff with Doctors on the staff can prescribe/sell it. A private prescription if you see what I mean

Jewels234 Sat 14-Dec-13 13:44:54

Is there a particular product you use from the range? Just googled it and skinstation.co.uk seem to offer it relatively cheaply! Is that not the same thing?

FoxyHarlow123 Sat 14-Dec-13 16:32:13

Yes, it's the nu derm range. And yes, not GP prescribed but cosmetic doc. I've used it for old acne scars and pigmentation.

Eliza22 Sat 14-Dec-13 16:49:20

And the price? Dare we ask?

Pagwatch Sat 14-Dec-13 16:51:59

Jewel
It's all the products used in combination - not one particular one.
That's why it's pricey.
They are numbered 1 through to 6. You use them together as a regime

TheCrackFox Sat 14-Dec-13 17:08:34

Can we have a ball park figure?

FoxyHarlow123 Sat 14-Dec-13 17:16:43

Yeah, it's a regime and u can buy packs but I'd say u defo don't need the cleanser and toner. From memory, when I bought the total kit, it was about £200!! But it's nothing like a normal skin care regime.

NewName123 Sat 14-Dec-13 18:10:28

or nurse prescriber (just saying)

Jewels234 Sat 14-Dec-13 20:46:09

Right, one last question....I'm 29...nothing too bad in terms of wrinkles but a few crows feet and getting paranoid about the vertical lines on my forehead...is this for me?

Love a good skin care product that works, so excited!

FoxyHarlow123 Sun 15-Dec-13 07:01:56

It's not really for wrinkles. If you have reasonably good skin in the first place, I wouldn't use it. It's pretty full on and I just wouldn't put myself through it unless you have problems you want to address. It can't believe your wrinkles are that bad at 29 but Botox for forehead.

TeaJunky Sun 15-Dec-13 13:02:59

Hi foxy, I remember you telling me about this.

So from the pack, which products would you say are the essentials to use?

BlahBlahYeahYeah Mon 17-Nov-14 00:33:21

Was just wondering if foxy/pag any other obagi fanatic are around to tell us more about obagi !

suzib Mon 17-Nov-14 00:37:48

Can you wear make-up whilst you are going through this process? I heard you can't wear moisturiser - I feel like my face would crack! I really want to try for my melasma though :-/

BlahBlahYeahYeah Mon 17-Nov-14 00:49:08

Suzi- I know that a moisturizer is part of the routine so you can deff wear moisturizer - also you can wear mineral make up I think.

KoalaDownUnder Mon 17-Nov-14 07:32:42

Sooo, at 41 and with the usual issues (general ageing, a few lines on the forehead but not too bad), would I be better off with this or Botox??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now