So, I have my feet in these Purederm exfoliating foot mask sock things...

(8 Posts)
beanandspud Wed 04-Dec-13 20:50:11

Bought some of this foot masks off Amazon following a recommendation from a friend.

Are they going to work? They just feel very cold and very squidgy. Any foot success stories out there? I'm also worried that I need to wear sandals for a night out in 8 days and I could have horrible, peeling gruffalo feet.

I'm looking for nothing short of a miracle here... fsmile

princessalbert Wed 04-Dec-13 20:52:31

Don't know, but I am interested in trying them too.

Report back OP!

ILovePonyo Wed 04-Dec-13 21:01:44

Oh I used the footner ones recently, are they the same? My feet are still peeling so yours may well be in 8 days, sorry op smile it was more flaky and less big satisfying peely bits. Maybe a good scrub with a pumice stone when they start flaking will help?

JuneauWhoIAm Wed 04-Dec-13 21:03:28

I thought they were taken off the shelves for some reason?!

Sexykitten2005 Wed 04-Dec-13 21:50:33

Ooh read about these on beaut.ie. they are immense. Takes a few days to stop peeling but baby feet are on there way for you!!!

beanandspud Fri 13-Dec-13 22:01:08

Here's the update...

Initial thought was that they were a complete waste of time. No change, nothing happened for the first week. I was just about to post and say not to bother until...

Day 7. Woke up and my feet were peeling. Horrible, disgusting, flaky Gruffalo feet blush. Had to buy a foot scrubby thing (despite the instructions saying not to do anything).

Day 10. Feet are lovely (if I do say so myself). Nearly all of the hard skin has gone, it's like having new feet! fsmile

The instructions suggest 5-7 days. The reality is that it took closer to 10 days but they do work!

BeanoNoir Fri 13-Dec-13 22:05:21

Oooh, can you link please?

Greengardenpixie Sat 30-May-15 08:34:35

Sorry, zombie thread i know but this is what i bought and currently sitting with them on. Good to know they work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now