Talk

Advanced search

Corset for a fatty!

(7 Posts)
TeaAndCakeOrDeath Wed 20-Nov-13 17:12:27

I have been dropping some huge subtle hints to DP about how I'd love to do one of those 'for your eyes only' photo shoots and so am hoping I may find this in my stocking from Santa...only thing is, I would have nothing to wear!
DP likes an hourglass/curve shape (and boobs!) so I thought a corset and heels might be a good idea?
But I cant find one for a reasonable (read:cheap!) price, especially in a larger size, anyone know where to look?

sisterofmercy Wed 20-Nov-13 17:19:14

I got one on ebay a few years ago from a person who handmade them to your specs for about £49. Obviously they weren't as posh as something from fairy gothmother but it was nice enough to wear to a wedding. I'm sorry I can't remember the name of the shop now to see if it's still going but try putting in your size and corset into the search and having a look?

tabulahrasa Wed 20-Nov-13 17:20:17

I bought one from here a couple of years ago for a hen night...proper steel boned (plastic bends if it actually has to hold things in) ones at fairly low prices, especially if you look in the sale section.

JohnSnowsTie Wed 20-Nov-13 17:22:09

Corsets Boulevard, if they're still going?

mermaidbutmytailfelloff Wed 20-Nov-13 17:23:50

I was about to post the link above, they are really good value, well made and service is excellent.

I don't work for them honest! But I have spent a penny or two there over the years and never been disappointed

tabulahrasa Wed 20-Nov-13 17:26:06

I've only got the one and I've only worn it once as I'm not really a corset person, but it is lovely and was surprisingly comfortable considering how well it worked, lol.

elvinhughes Thu 13-Mar-14 09:38:49

I bought one from Corsets4U a year ago for prom night. It was Steel Boned Corset along with a net tutu skirt. They have a variety of corsets at discounted prices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now