Talk

Advanced search

Tri-Peptox help

(15 Posts)
lovestea Fri 08-Nov-13 21:16:49

Please can anyone help? I used to buy Tri-Peptox facial products at Sainsburys who are no longer stocking them. Someone told me that Morrisons is now a stockist, but we don't have a Morrisons anywhere near us, and they don't have a search function for products on their website. Does anyone know if Morrisons stock Tri-Peptox? Thank you. Oh, BTW, I know you can buy them on ebay, but the range is very limited, and they are so much more costly.

treaclesoda Sat 09-Nov-13 22:27:29

I started an almost identical thread a few months ago and got no replies at all grin

I'm really hoping that Morrisons isn't the only place that sells this stuff, as there are no Morrisons where I live. I bought loads of the moisturiser from my local Sainsburys just before it was discontinued, but it's all gone now.

lovestea Sun 10-Nov-13 16:48:41

Thanks treaclesoda, I hope that Morrisons isn't the only place either as our nearest one is over 40 miles away. However, I have emailed Morrisons and will let you know if they answer. I have literally trawled the net trying to find a stockist, but to no avail. They are such brilliant products.

tmum27 Sun 12-Jan-14 10:14:51

I discovered Tri Peptox about two years ago and loved it!! I get loads of comments about my skin. I can only buy on ebay, but even there stock is reducing. Good to hear can get at Morrisons, will.stock up.

Gingoo Tue 14-Jan-14 11:36:37

New to Mums-net . First message ...
Any more news on Tri-Peptox stockists or alternative product.
I've just discovered it and it's Amazing but can't get anywhere...

DaftSkunk Tue 14-Jan-14 14:02:24

There are a couple of products for sale on eBay at the moment.

lovestea Tue 14-Jan-14 19:59:25

Does anyone know if Morrisons actually sell Tri-Peptox? Read on the net that they were - last June, but no info since. We do not have a Morrisons anywhere near us, so can't check. Rang customer services who promised to phone me back, but didn't, and no reply to my email to them.

I am kind of assuming now that they are not for sale at Morrisons, otherwise why would they be for sale on eBay.
Oh, and my net search found that they sell Tri-Peptox in 'Clicks' supermarkets in South Africa! Anyone going on holiday soon? (smile).

Can anyone who goes to a large Morrisons let us know. Please.

lovestea Tue 14-Jan-14 20:03:43

Ooops, that was meant to be smile

YoureMyZombieWifeNowDave Wed 15-Jan-14 10:42:43

Hi

Just to let you know that when I went into my local Morrisons this morning which is quite a small store they had Tri-Peptox face scrub, day cream and face wash tucked away on the bottom shelf

lovestea Wed 15-Jan-14 22:28:32

YoureMyZombie, thank you so much for that. Now I will maybe do the 40 mile drive to our nearest Morrisons to see if they have stock. You have given me hope!

Bobble33 Sun 26-Jan-14 10:37:11

Hi

Just to let you know that I found 2 tubes of the day cream at my local Morrisons. No other products, grr!

Eliza22 Sun 26-Jan-14 11:26:44

Our local Savers shop used to do it [ smile]

stubbzy69 Mon 22-Sep-14 16:19:10

Hi I searched for reviews on this product and came across this thread, I'm a guy but I've just taken the time to let you mummy's know that TKMax stock this product!!! smile

I doubt I'll ever be on here again but just doing my kind deed for the day.

FYI their was 4 different creams in my local TKMax (Fareham, Portsmouth) hope I helped.

Regards James.

nannawendy Sun 16-Nov-14 23:33:01

I shop at Morrisons and will look the next time i do my weekly shop. I discovered Tri-Peptox overnight recharge in TK Maxx and love it, but am getting to the point where i need to source some more. I found it on Amazon and ebay but both are very expensive.
I was happy to hear that Morrisons may stock it, so will let everyone know if i find it.

nannawendy Thu 20-Nov-14 18:45:10

I checked my local Morrison store today and could not find it on their shelves sad. Looks like i might have to take a chance and go back to TK Maxx as this is where i found it before, or dig deep into my pockets and order from Amazon or ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now