We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How soon after Colour B4 can I....

(2 Posts)
HaveAGoodDay Thu 10-Oct-13 09:56:46

Use a permanent colour?

If I remember correctly from the instructions leaflet I think it said around two - four weeks?

I'm really fed up with my hair at the moment! I used colour B4 last week, which removed the dyed med brown colour to a light coppery gingery colour - I want to return to my natural colour which is auburn so I'm after a nice rich auburn colour. However, over the last week, my hair has almost darkened to the med brown it was before! I haven't put anymore colours on it. I'm gutted its done this! I can't justify spending another ten pounds and doing another Colour B4 application. My hubby would string me up anyway.

So back to where I started with med- dark lengths and lighter auburn roots. I can use either:

www.superdrug.com/feria/loreal-feria-74-mango-intense-copper/invt/236897&bklist=. Used this last year, nice colour.

Or
www.superdrug.com/superdrug/superdrug-vibrance-mango-copper-burst-74/invt/275281&bklist=

Or

www.superdrug.com/superdrug/superdrug-vibrance-rich-copper-gold-834/invt/275280&bklist=

Obviously I won't colour the root area or I would end up with neon roots! Which one is likey to give me the desired results? remember its more of an intense auburn colour i want, rather than a red. Should I wait a few more weeks incase my hair turns really dark after using CB4?

HaveAGoodDay Thu 10-Oct-13 13:18:52

I have come across this semi-permanent colour, I know it won't go as vivid as the colour on the front of the box, which doesn't matter as I don't want it as bright as that, but this may be a safer bet with only being a semi?

www.superdrug.com/live/live-color-xxl-ultra-brights-fiery-copper/invt/494964&bklist=#readReview

Anyone?!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now