Talk

Advanced search

Perfumes from Next- what is good?

(18 Posts)
SteppedOnaFrog Wed 02-Oct-13 09:44:01

Have read a few reviews suggesting that some of their perfumes are dupes for Romance and Cinema. Has anyone tried any? Did they last on the skin?

TIA x

hellooctober Wed 02-Oct-13 10:31:12

I have Cashmere and I really like it as a day time scent. It's not too overpowering and smells a lot like Elie Saab to me. I paid £7 or £8 for an EDP too and it definitely lingers on my skin for at least 5-6 hours before I feel the need to reapply.

madamecake Wed 02-Oct-13 10:35:14

I have Define, though it's not always in store. It smells a bit like Emporio Armani Elle, which I also have. I actually prefer the next version!

SteppedOnaFrog Wed 02-Oct-13 12:07:07

They sound great. Will try them out. Anyone tried Adore?

bishboschone Wed 02-Oct-13 12:30:14

I have London ..im not a perfume expert but I think it's nice especially for £12 for 100ml

CointreauVersial Wed 02-Oct-13 12:39:48

I love Just Pink; it's a perfect fruity-floral everyday fragrance and costs about 2p a bottle. It lasts well.

SteppedOnaFrog Wed 02-Oct-13 12:46:16

Thanks for these. I have just got the Nude one and it smells divine- powdery and warm with a subtle floral. My perfumes need updating and these sound promising.

treaclesoda Wed 02-Oct-13 12:47:54

I've never had it myself but that Just Pink one is one that I have smelt on several other people and commented on, because it smelt so lovely. Each time I've been really surprised to hear that its relatively cheap stuff from Next.

Jenda Thu 03-Oct-13 22:49:51

London smells like a Stella mcartney one which is £££. I really like it

JosieUp Mon 07-Oct-13 15:31:25

YSL Cinema? Next's Gold has a very similar vanilla type scent. I love them both. Not sure about romance smile

bertandmarble Mon 07-Oct-13 18:26:57

I dont know about Next but 2 people have told about the one from Zara in the pink box. It has a rose gold lid and it smells great- not at all like a high st perfume

FatPenguin Mon 07-Oct-13 18:35:19

I like London and it lasts quite well for a cheaper perfume

Nagasaki Mon 07-Oct-13 18:38:08

I love Milan. It reminds me of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. And only about a tenner

applecrumbleandcream Tue 08-Oct-13 09:53:47

I bought a small bottle of Adore the other day. I think it was £7. It is a really nice daytime perfume. It doesn't last very long but quite happy with it. There was also another one which I am going to get but cant remember the name...

applecrumbleandcream Tue 08-Oct-13 09:56:33

Sparkle that's it. Try those two, they are gorgeous.

SteppedOnaFrog Tue 08-Oct-13 10:52:14

x

SteppedOnaFrog Tue 08-Oct-13 10:56:35

I have now got a collection which includes Adore,Nude,Define and Gold and I like them all. Really impressed with them. Tried to test some instore but they had empty bottles apart from Milan which I thought was gorgeous too. Oh dear I seem to be developing a bit of a fragrance wardrobe.....

What does Sparkle smell like? must not buy anymore

Purplepop2811 Sat 08-Mar-14 12:22:38

Have next london (exact dupe of Chloe, Chloe!), l'essence which is a dupe of l'eau de chloe, nude which is a dupe of gaultiers classiqie, sparkle which is a gorgeous musky white floral - along the lines of Chloe see (but more musky). Glam which is a stunning jasmine white floral scent and I recently got one which is rose d'essence (or something like that) and reminds me very much of a Stella McCartney scent. I have to say I love them all! And at under £10 they are a bargain! If I find one I like I tend to stock up as they discontinue them quite quickly sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now