Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

anyone got the Stella and Dot Rhea bangle?

(9 Posts)
LadyMilfordHaven Mon 29-Jul-13 19:57:39

is it nice in rl?

SplatPancake Mon 29-Jul-13 20:50:34

I have these in silver and do like a lot. I wear them with a Latham and Neve Ripple bangle thing and they look good together. I appear to have lost a couple of stones recently (bangles, not arse unfortunately!) perhaps because of the rivets in the ripple? Dunno, still really like 'em

LadyMilfordHaven Mon 29-Jul-13 22:10:23

Thanks. I have tiny wrists. How are they size wise

SplatPancake Tue 30-Jul-13 08:26:05

Small. I also am bird like around the wrist area and these are neat. I have a Tiffany enamel bangle in "small", I'd say the S&Ds are slightly smaller than that. Hope this helps x

LadyMilfordHaven Tue 30-Jul-13 08:29:53

Thanks lovely.

YouAintNoLady Tue 30-Jul-13 12:05:00

I would strongly recommend wearing a long sleeve top and threading a long piece of string up through one sleeve across the back (or front) and then down the other sleeve and this can then be tied to a bangle on each of your tiny wrists so that you don't lose them. grin (helpful emoticon)

LadyMilfordHaven Tue 30-Jul-13 21:02:35

OH MY GOD
not really?

InMyShreddies Tue 30-Jul-13 23:26:48

I had to google this as I'm nosy, and it's lovely but a rip-off of this as worn by Cameron Diaz apparently. I pinned it ages ago in silver. Same brand does loads of similarly gorgeous stuff look - I'm in love with loads of it.

LadyMilfordHaven Wed 31-Jul-13 08:10:27

Isn't it! Wow. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: