Talk

Advanced search

can anyone suggest me a bra now i know my size please

(4 Posts)
thriftychic Tue 23-Jul-13 18:31:08

I have very shallow boobs , as in more at the bottom , virtually nothing in the top. my size is 30c / 32b . I have found one bra that has that extra padding in the bottom to push them up and is , i think a balcony . where can i get more like this ?
I find alot gape at the top even in the right size . The ones with the foam in the bottom actually manage to make me look like i have cleavage , yay! i have seen a few balcony bras but they dont have much oomph !

BookFairy Tue 23-Jul-13 20:38:34

I have similar issues (34DD but more boob at the bottom and towards armpit than the top!). Have you posted on the bra threads? Statistically recommended I try a balcony/balconette rather than a full cup. I bought a great Elle McPherson balcony bra at John Lewis and yesterday I bought a balcony bra in Sainsburys (of all places!) that is perfect.

SorrelForbes Tue 23-Jul-13 22:01:18

The Ewa Michalak CH and CHP styles give a lot of lift and the Fauve half cups are very good too.

thriftychic Tue 23-Jul-13 22:42:01

thankyou i will check them out smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now