Talk

Advanced search

Advice on how to accessorise this dress

(9 Posts)
katatonic Sun 21-Jul-13 18:35:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

katatonic Sun 21-Jul-13 18:37:10

No hat. No to a black wrap (too Greek widow).

It might be nice (but casual) with tan sandals and a tan clutch, or bright clutch.

Or I like these but I appreciate that I have quite strange taste in shoes.

awaynboilyurheid Sun 21-Jul-13 19:06:47

silver necklace sounds good and black flower and a black wedge heel would be lovely No pop of colour needed as dress is fancy enough with the pattern lovely dress by the way !

inneedofrain Sun 21-Jul-13 19:11:34

silver necklace sounds good and black flower and a black wedge heel would be lovely No pop of colour needed as dress is fancy enough with the pattern lovely dress by the way !

^^^^^^^ this times 100

That dress is gorgeous

If you want a bit of bling, look for a flower that has a crystal center or buy them off of ebay / a local florest they really can lift black.

If you want a wrap what about going for something with a bit of sparkle to it, I have a fab black wrap that has a silver / diamonte sparkle at the ends

katatonic Mon 22-Jul-13 14:57:57

Let me know what they are like irl. smile Have fun.

inneedofrain Tue 23-Jul-13 09:04:41

Hi op

Search for this seller on eBay divinefloraldesigns send her a message she will make anything you want she made me a stunning hair comb absolutely stunning, lovely person to deal with on eBay

katatonic Tue 23-Jul-13 19:03:11

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now