Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a Lady V London alternative please?

(9 Posts)

I saw Lady V London recommended here recently and fell in love with their Hepburn dresses. Sadly I'm between sizes - there seems to be a big jump between the 22/24 and the 26/28 (I'm a 20/22 on the High Street). Cost me a fortune in delivery to find that out!

Has anyone seen a similar style anywhere else? This style seems to flatter my figure far better than anything else I've tried on recently. I don't normally wear dresses as I just look like a blob!

MrsLettuce Thu 18-Jul-13 17:58:58

Their hepburn dresses are quite large breast friendly in cut, if that's the issue.

Otherwise, how about collectif? They go to a 22. IME their dolores dresses come up very big.

The audrey dresses here go to a 28

poachedeggs Thu 18-Jul-13 18:03:43

m.ilovevintage.nl/retro-clothing/the-dark-blue-1950-s-audrey-hepburn-swing-dress-by-lindy-bop.html

Any good?

hfdhgd Thu 18-Jul-13 18:37:08

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

BeQuicksieorBeDead Thu 18-Jul-13 18:42:59

Reported

starfishmummy Thu 18-Jul-13 18:54:26

I am between sizes too. I bought my hepburn bigger and took the bodice in.

Ashoething Thu 18-Jul-13 18:54:32

I was coming on to say Collectif but I see Misslettuce beat me to itgrin

If you can hang on until the end of the month I believe Collectif are going to do a 40% sale-if they get 20,000 likes on fb....

Some great suggestions, thank you. Having trouble deciding which to go for!

KosherBacon Thu 18-Jul-13 19:46:26

Lindy Bop is great too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now