Talk

Advanced search

great plains sizing?

(7 Posts)
cremeeggsrock Wed 17-Jul-13 09:53:16

how does it come up? im usually a 14 sometimes 16, do I go for L or XL in dresses

HotelTangoFoxtrotUniform Wed 17-Jul-13 11:15:01

I ordered a small from there a few weeks back and it was around a size 14 - the waist was a full 5 inches bigger than their size chart, so I'd say it comes up on the roomy side from my rigourous sample of one of their frocks. I'd be tempted, if I were you, to go for a medium.

cremeeggsrock Wed 17-Jul-13 12:04:46

thanks Hotel..............smile I am very norky and have smallish waist,was there spare room up top?

thepurplepenguin Wed 17-Jul-13 12:49:05

And yet I bought a GP skirt which was insanely small. I think their sizing is simply all over the place...

HotelTangoFoxtrotUniform Wed 17-Jul-13 15:19:54

Yes spare room up top too - I'm blessed in that region and you could have fitted DH in there with me!

Given what thepurplepenguin says it might be worth emailing them and asking for the garment measurements - why they don't put these on the website is beyond me!

LIttleMissTickles Wed 17-Jul-13 15:23:01

I've also found their tops very generous.

flowery Wed 17-Jul-13 15:25:58

Not had a problem before but I ordered a couple of tops from their sale a couple of weeks ago and had to send them both back as they were absolutely HUGE. I mean ridiculously big. I imagine that's why they were so reduced, everyone kept sending them back as they didn't fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now