Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

It's hot - what are you wearing at work?

(8 Posts)
puddle Tue 06-Jun-06 16:22:14

I'm having that difficult transition into hot weather gear for work. Inspire me with your top work outfits for keeping cool and looking poised.

I am wearing black trousers (too hot really) black and white polka dot crepe shirt and white birkies.

have to do something about lily legs before venturing a skirt with no tights.

sweetmonkey Tue 06-Jun-06 16:24:48

gypsey skirt (i dont care whether they are "in" or not) and a white vest sporting a v red chest from too much sun at the weekend. not good and itching like crazy

Bozza Tue 06-Jun-06 16:37:24

Charcoal (silkish) wide leg cropped trousers with white cotton capped sleeve grandad collar (embroidered? pintuck? not sure how to describe)blouse and black heeled mules.

Northerner Tue 06-Jun-06 16:39:00

beige capri pants, brown short sleeved warp top and very high heels.

dinosaure Tue 06-Jun-06 16:41:26

Cream linen trousers, blue and white spotted sleeveless top, black mule-type sandals.

gscrym Tue 06-Jun-06 16:42:58

If I was at work, thermal long johns, long sleeved vest and heavy cortton overalls. How happy am I to be off.

redsky Tue 06-Jun-06 16:53:30

black wide leg trousers and shortsleeved linen shirt and flat black ballet style shoes.

blueteddy Tue 06-Jun-06 16:54:14

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: