Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Opinions please on an outfit for a wedding....

(6 Posts)
Northerner Mon 05-Jun-06 20:26:08

What do you think to this dress?

I thought with black high strappy sandals and a black fascinator thing for my hair.

TRied the dress on today and liked it, just not sure if it's 'weddingy' enough?

mumofelise Mon 05-Jun-06 20:31:07

i'm going to my sister next week and i tried the dress on. v nice. i thought it was very floaty and feminine. it would be lovely for a wedding.

twinsetandpearls Mon 05-Jun-06 20:54:45

It is nice, I am sure I have seen someone with it on. I am not sure if I would wear black to a wedding though, although a lot of people do especially if there is a big night do.

Twinkie1 Mon 05-Jun-06 21:06:25

Wouldn't buy it myself - just imagine if someone else turned up in it at the same wedding - always buy unhighstreety stuff for weddings!!! (oooooo don;t I sound like the one!!!)

twinsetandpearls Mon 05-Jun-06 21:54:40

Good point!

Hollyboo Tue 06-Jun-06 17:00:41

Northerner I have seen this dress on my friend at the weekend. It was really lovely on her. She was wearing it for a wedding. Black strappies, and black and cream bag.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: