Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Where can you get ladies size 3 shoes?

(6 Posts)
calpopscalum Fri 02-Jun-06 18:13:43

Hope you can help. A colleague at work needs to find somewhere that sells ladies size 3 shoes that aren't in the kids section!! They are for her mum so we need older lady type shoes but they all seem to start at a 4 and that's no good.

Thought someone here would know...

thanks

LIZS Fri 02-Jun-06 18:17:54

Don't most shoe shops. I've been a size 3/4 (european 36/37) and never had any problem.

calpopscalum Fri 02-Jun-06 18:19:55

apparently not and my colleague spent all afternoon on the net trying to find places that sell them.. I wasn't aware of problems but they don't seem to do 'old lady' shoes in a 3. She needs a 3 not a 3.5 or a 4. Where do you shop and I'll let her know?! Ta

LIZS Fri 02-Jun-06 18:27:39

Try Clarks , M and S, K's etc

calpopscalum Fri 02-Jun-06 18:40:18

she's tried all of those apparently!

LIZS Sun 04-Jun-06 10:49:10

in that case she may need to go into the stores themselves as online may be more limited.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: