Talk

Advanced search

Nice wellies?

(6 Posts)
SilverSixpence Tue 18-Jun-13 13:25:54

Can anyone recommend any wellies? I like Hunter, Joules and Ilse Jacobsen but don't want to spend £££ as i'm just going camping. Red would be ideal smile

spiderlight Tue 18-Jun-13 15:16:04

They're not red and they're not 'naice' but I can thoroughly recommend these for cheering you up in the rain! Very comfy too, more so than my last two pairs of wellies that were three times the price. If I'd not bought those on impulse, I was going to get either these in purple or Aigle Parcours, both of which had been recommended to me as comfy and long lasting.

Tweet2tweet Tue 18-Jun-13 20:08:38

Joules have a sale on. Bought wellibops in red for £16.95. They've sold out there are other styles available

missmartha Tue 18-Jun-13 20:13:35

Tesco have got good camping wellies, they've even got ankle wellies for those who are chunky of calf.

suebfg Wed 19-Jun-13 06:17:24

I really like my joules wellies. Was a bit nervous about the bad reviews on here but they are really comfy - far comfier than my hunters.

SilverSixpence Wed 19-Jun-13 17:18:20

Thanks I do like that eBay seller, they have a nice red pair too. I've decided to get the Milly ones that are on sale even though I'm a bit worried they will make me look about 5 years old!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now