Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Mint Velvet Leggings - Sizing Help Please

(8 Posts)
SlinkyB Mon 17-Jun-13 14:56:58

After a quick search on here for the best leggings, it looks like Mint Velvet get rated highly.

I'm about to order a couple of pairs, but not sure what their sizing is like as have never ordered anything from there before. I've looked at their guide, and I fall between M-L.

I'm a size 14 in most places (Next, M&S, Joules) but am 9wks pg with DC2 so now I'll not be staying that size for too long ! Should I just go for the 'Large' do you think? I don't want them baggy on the knees though...

Also, does anyone have a voucher code for new customers I could use pretty please? I've googled for voucher codes and only found one for free delivery.

TIA for any help! smile

cardamomginger Mon 17-Jun-13 15:12:55

I'd go for a L if I were you. But if it is free returns (I think it is???) then why not order both sizes?

Don;t have a voucher code, I;m afraid....

WildThongsHeartString Mon 17-Jun-13 17:52:46

If you set up a Quidco online shopping account, they get you 7% cash back on all purchases.

MarianForrester Mon 17-Jun-13 18:43:16

I'm a 14 and find the large too big. But apparently the medium is really tight on the calves? Haven't tried yet as unsure if sturdy legs will squeeze ingrin

Not much help, but do report how you get on...?

SlinkyB Mon 17-Jun-13 19:30:38

Hmm, ok, seems they're out of stock of the Large in grey, so perhaps I'll order those in medium and black in large. Not quite sure what colour 'storm' is meant to be confused

Will look into Quidco - thanks wildthings

bishboschone Tue 18-Jun-13 14:37:58

I am short and size 8 -10 , curvy though . I bought the smallest size .

SlinkyB Thu 20-Jun-13 09:33:53

So they arrived yesterday, 24hrs after ordering. Well packaged. Impressed with the service.

My stats: 5ft 7", 11st, curvy size 14.

The Medium are tiny ! Managed to squeeze one leg in but was laughing too much to even try the second leg.

The Large fit lovely. Quite snug/firm around the thighs but that's good as feel they give me a nice shape. They come up quite high, so hold my wobbly belly in nicely wink

They are much thicker than cheapie ones, can feel the quality. Will be keeping these smile

MarianForrester Thu 20-Jun-13 12:32:44

Thanks for reporting back - I am pretty much exactly your size, so you have saved me trying the medium grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: