Talk

Advanced search

Underarm sweat "pads"

(9 Posts)
Tigermax Wed 05-Jun-13 21:17:06

Anyone know what I mean and do they exist? I wear a lot of jackets/blazers with vests under and the jackets can get quite manky after a few wears. Something to slap in under my armpit that will absorb sweat is required! Anyone got any tips? Much appreciated!

PavingAnotherRoad Wed 05-Jun-13 21:24:59

Something like these?

www.nonchalante.co.uk/

Have never tried them so can't recommend - just have the link in my favourites after reading about them on another forum and thinking they might be handy for some occasions

JennySense Wed 05-Jun-13 23:53:51

Could you try pantyliners? If firmly stuck in of course!

EliotNess Thu 06-Jun-13 04:54:45

Yea they do. We've had this before. Do an archive search. I think maybe even boots sold them online?

Tigermax Thu 06-Jun-13 21:33:14

Thanks Eliot. Have had a good search and found a couple of similar threads that came up with the kind of thing I was looking for.

The Nonchalante things look quite good. Think I would try them before I resort to panty linersgrin.

marriednotdead Fri 07-Jun-13 07:54:54

A friend swears by these.

I don't use them but do find Mitchum antiperspirant keeps me a lot drier than other brands.

hermioneweasley Fri 07-Jun-13 10:23:33

I use disposable stick in pads. I think they are from sweatex but google "disposable sweat pads"

RedCurls Fri 07-Jun-13 19:09:11

I use a product called Driclor (about a fiver from any chemist) which stops you sweating - love it as without it I am really limited in the summer as to what colour tops I can wear. blush

Sarahsaunders Tue 05-Jan-16 10:49:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now