Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Uttam?

(7 Posts)
Rojak Thu 25-May-06 16:23:18

Has anyone bought any of their dresses or tops? What're they like - quality and size-wise? Do they come up big or small?

They don't have a stockist near me and I'm tempted to get some stuff online.

Thanks!

AllieBongo Thu 25-May-06 16:27:34

my friend sells their stuff at her clothes parties and I've got lots. Washes lovely and v different. You can get it in TK maxx sometimes too.. sizes come up fairly snug

expatinscotland Thu 25-May-06 16:27:58

I have a top I really love. It faded a bit after handwash, however. Runs a bit small.

Quality is really good, though.

Rojak Thu 25-May-06 16:36:13

Thanks - will have a quick look round tkmaxx as well - really like the look of their tops and dresses!

divamummy Thu 25-May-06 16:45:51

they run a bit slim, i think. i have trousers and top. on the label it said they are hand-painted, only used for best a few times. friend bought them, but i have seen them in tkmaxx, but they were big kids not toddlers.
hth,

Rojak Fri 26-May-06 14:18:11

I found an Uttam top in TK Maxx today and bought it - it's really lovely and fits well - am delighted with it!

FioFio Fri 26-May-06 14:21:17

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: