Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

All you HoC CMB experts analyse me or its black sacks forever

(15 Posts)
JustLikeHeaven Thu 30-May-13 10:36:00

HI Everyone,

I hope some of you can help me. I live in the back end of nowhere and have no access to a consultant or the money to spare at the moment

I am wondering if anyone can guess what my 'season' may be. . . Is that even the term? Is it completely impossible to do so without seeing someone or doing the colour scarf thing?

Here goes if anyone has similar colouring. Or anyone wants to give it a shot I would really appreciate it. . . I have to do something to drag myself out of black.

So i have,

Natural red hair. . Not strawberry blonde, more like Juliet Moore

Blue eyes

Pale freckled skin. . .never tan. But do like to use a light fake tan esp at this time of year.

I wear both silver and gold jewellery but am Not sure which looks better. . Perhaps gold. .

Am I asking the impossible.

Thanks anyway. X

JennySense Thu 30-May-13 12:14:59

Hmmmm -
What colour are your veins?
Green or blue?

YouHaveBeenOutbid Thu 30-May-13 13:38:25

Ooh, is that how you tell if you have warm or cool colouring? I've never been able to decide if I suit silver or gold better either.

issimma Thu 30-May-13 14:19:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JustLikeHeaven Thu 30-May-13 19:22:33

Yuk veins. . . They are more purple. . So i suppose closer to blue.

Yes issimma that would be the sensible thing to do but it will be winter time and i will spend another summer in Black.

Thanks guys

TravelinColour Thu 30-May-13 19:31:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JustLikeHeaven Thu 30-May-13 19:54:24

Will look at that. . Thank you

willowisp Sat 01-Jun-13 14:41:03

personalitycafe.com/general-chat/37461-what-your-color-season-spring-summer-autumn-winter-fun.html

This was posted on another thread & might be of some help ?

gindrinker Sat 01-Jun-13 19:25:02

I'm approx the same colouring as you and ive had a look at kettle well.
Id be a winter. Teal, purple, maroon , navy
Are colours I look best in 'jewel' colours.
I look fecking awful in pastels and brights.

JustLikeHeaven Sat 01-Jun-13 19:56:27

thanks guys. . . i am looking forward to introducing some colour into my life. my Goth days are over

ZolaBuddleia Sat 01-Jun-13 20:06:42

Have looked at that link and am baffled! I could be a couple of different ones, but the blue top I look best in at the mo is in a completely different season!

Joycey29 Sat 01-Jun-13 20:20:33

Loving Kettlewell site! Thanks!

JustLikeHeaven Sat 01-Jun-13 22:34:49

zola. . same for me. . i am either a warm Autumn or something spring. . i can't even remember now as my brain is now fried. i think going to a consultant is the only way. x

MadAboutHotChoc Sun 02-Jun-13 09:31:22

IMO, you are better off buying one or two things in colours that you like and then saving up for a proper consultation. The consultation will not only tell you which season you are but also which colours in the palette are your best ones, which to avoid and how much of each colour you can wear. THis information will save you so much money, time and effort in the long run...

ZolaBuddleia Sun 02-Jun-13 11:15:05

Right, had another go, and I think I'm a clear spring. And the top I'm going on about is featured in that colour scheme.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now